Friday, November 17, 2006

Santorum: "My wife would throw me out of the house if I do anything in '08."

Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum told Michael Smerconish on his radio show that he will not be a contender for the White House in 2008, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported. Santorum, who lost re-election to Democratic Pennsylvania Attorney General Bob Casey, Jr. last week, said on the air, "My wife would throw me out of the house if I do anything in '08." Santorum stated that his family is the reason he would not go for a Presidential bid in 2008. He spent the last week meeting with staff and considering job offers, some by media outlets, but he didn't go into detail.

This is likely not the end of Mr. Santorum's political career, though. He is not looking to run for the Presidency, but that doesn't mean that he won't be a Vice Presidential running-mate, or be chosen for a Presidential cabinet, or even run for an office again. What about Santorum 2012 or 2016?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff thanx :)

Anonymous said...

Bravo, this brilliant idea is necessary just by the way

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros were around 210 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact make. The prices for the velcros were all over 200 dollars on every site. But for all I set this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 200 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.