Thursday, November 30, 2006

YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME?

I know I do not have my e-mail address posted on this blog. However, if you want to contact me, just leave a comment in the comment section of any posting. Tell me your name and your e-mail address, and I will do what I can to get back to you as soon as possible. I value any comments, whether you want me to keep in touch with you or not. I can see already that this blog is being visited by people all over the country, and perhaps the world. As I said in my first posting, I would like to make this an influential center of information. Now I know that this will never be a WorldNetDaily or an MSNBC, but blogs are not meant to be a traditional news center. I encourage all to, please, come back here often and tell all your friends and family about this blog and the websites posted in my "Links" section. From issues to election news to sports, you never know what you'll find here.

THANKS AGAIN FOR STOPPING BY AND GOD BLESS OUR LAND!

No comments: