Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Update

I know I have not been posting for about two weeks. I am currently visiting my native area of Berks County, Pennsylvania for Christmas week. I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and be sure to have a good new year! I am watching for John Edwards's announcement expected on Thursday when he is likely to announce his candidacy for the White House in 2008. Also, I am looking forward to my Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles taking on two big name schools within the week. The men are to face the Tennessee Volunteers on Thursday, while the women are scheduled to face high-ranked North Carolina on Saturday. It looks to be a busy week! I expect to be back to my Tennessee ritual by New Year's Eve. Until then, take care, God bless, and happy new year again.

No comments: