Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Here's Another Great Statesman From Pennsylvania!

Louis J. Barletta, Mayor of Hazelton, Pennsylvania
Now here is the kind of leader we need more of in America! Mayor Lou Barletta of Hazelton, Pennsylvania. Yes, that name should sound familiar...he is the man that Lou Dobbs is encouraging on CNN, while most other press organizations are treating him as un-American and a "racist".
He is the mayor that is upholding his duty and treating illegal immigration and undocumented people in his city as...GASP...illegal. That makes him America's mayor (sorry, Rudy).
I contacted his office minutes ago and offered him my support in the hard times he is facing from people in influence, particularly from the press. He is planning to seek re-election to his office of mayor in Hazelton. I now endorse him, and to make it official, I will announce my endorsement in my column on the right section of this blog under "2007 Endorsements". In my contact to him, I told him he should maybe seek the Governor's Mansion in Pennsylvania in the future.
I urge all reading to give your support to Mayor Barletta. Be sure to keep him, his family, and his supporters in your prayers. He certainly needs it during this rough emotional and physical time for him. He certainly deserves it as well!
For more on the Mayor and his actions visit the sites and stories below.
WorldNetDaily
Wilkes-Barre, Penn. Citizens Voice
Wilkes-Barre, Penn. Times Leader
Philadelphia Inquirer
Scranton, Penn. Times-Tribune
Story (with video) from WFMZ-TV, Allentown, Penn.
Kansas City, Mo. Star

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site may interest you:

www.louforcongress.com