Sunday, February 8, 2009

YOURS TRULY WITH THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF TENNESSEE!

This is a photo of me with Congressman Zach Wamp, a Republican - is there anybody else :) - from Tennessee's Third District. This was taken at a fundraiser for now-State Rep. Terri Lynn Weaver in Gordonsville, Tenn. in August 2008. This was also the second time I met Wamp. I had previously met him at the nation's first Fred Thompson 2008 rally in my hometown of Cookeville on April 30th, 2007, an event I previously wrote about.

Wamp is now a candidate for Governor of Tennessee in 2010. When this photo was taken, I expected that likelihood, and I even told him that I was planning on supporting him in such a run. I also met his son Weston there. Weston is a great guy, as well.

For you Tennesseans looking at this post, I highly urge you to support Rep. Wamp in this effort. He is the right guy for this job, in more ways than one (if you know what I mean).

LOG ON TO ZACHWAMP.COM TO LEARN MORE AND TO HELP OUT!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ON HIS RECORD? Just log on to On The Issues, and read up on his past actions on various issues.

No comments: