Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Santorum Down, But Probably Not Out

SantorumBlog, a great resource of information on outgoing Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum, has a few posts on what may be in store for him in his political future. Among the possibilities most mentioned are that of running for U.S. President in 2008 or for Pennsylvania Governor in 2010. Also mentioned are of Vice President in 2008 and U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican, Italy, or Ireland, or to fill a spot in a Presidential Cabinet or other administration posts.

It would be excellent to have a Tancredo-Santorum Presidential ticket in 2008. I don't know if any better could be done! It would be just as good if it were vise-versa, with Santorum heading the ticket and Tancredo his Vice Presidential running mate. I don't think that Santorum's political career is quite over yet, and I would be willing to support him in a future office bid, just as I have supported him ever since I became strongly interested and involved in politics.

I have visited SantorumBlog numerous times this year, and I have just recently posted it on my Links list on the right side of this page. Check it out!

No comments: