Wednesday, March 28, 2007

AND THE LEFT EXPECTS US TO LISTEN TO THEM!

WorldNetDaily is reporting something appalling today. Since when did someone's serious illness become political. Well, apparently the left is treating White House Press Secretary Tony Snow's cancer situation that way. Not only that, they are dropping F-Bombs and all kind of profanity his way. Not that I completely agree with Tony Snow, but I don't know of anyone who is deserving of that kind of treatment. Even Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama, who, from what I can see, are some of the worst people in "leadership" today, if they came down with some deadly disease, you wouldn't see me wishing death upon them with a ****. I guess that is a big difference between them and those of us who are Christians, we don't wait for an illness and start wishing death upon those who oppose us. Then again, the left doesn't even wait for illness. They start spreading profanity about everyone they oppose at every opportunity.

It just makes me sick to see someone fighting cancer, then they have to see people with such hatred spewing their profane venom against them. Well, I guess we'll have to leave that to God.

Visit this link to the article, and anyone in their right mind will be just as appalled as I am.

Keep Tony Snow, Elizabeth Edwards, and all those who are suffering from horrible diseases in your prayers! They suffer physically, emotionally and even more so when crazies spew out venom towards them!

GOD BE WITH ALL OF YOU THROUGH YOUR STRUGGLES!

No comments: