Saturday, July 7, 2007

I'll Be Away The Next Two Weeks.

If any big news happens over the next two weeks, and any readers are curious why I haven't posted my take on it, that is because I'll be away.

I will be traveling down to New Orleans shortly, and God willing, I'll be there until Thursday.

The following Sunday morning, I'll be leaving for Short Mountain Bible Camp in Woodbury, Tennessee, about an hour and a half southeast of Nashville, depending on which road you take. I will again have a responsibility as a youth counselor this year, and I am looking forward to it. SMBC is a place I deeply respect and support. If any readers have a place where they want to send their kids, or if any readers are camp age and are interested, I'd highly recommend it! The ages are 9-19, and the season ranges from early June until about August. If interested, let me know through the comments at the bottom of this post. I will be there this year until Friday evening.

I expect Fred Thompson to officially declare his intention to run for President over these next two weeks. I may have access to a computer over the next week, but I am not yet sure on that. I hope to post about a Fred announcement as soon as possible after his official announcement. Just keep your eyes here, and I will post again as soon as possible, or as soon as events warrant it.

No comments: