Monday, October 22, 2007

Fox News Debate


Fox News held a GOP Presidential debate last night in Orlando, Florida. All eight major candidates were there. The biggest theme seemed to be attacking Hillary Clinton, and that resonated well with the audience.

In my judgement, they all did pretty well, but John McCain seemed a bit sluggish. I thought Fred Thompson did pretty well. I think former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson and former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee impressed me the most. After that, it would be Congressmen Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo. Huckabee has been on fire as of late, and I may soon have to write an article on his recent wave of momentum.

For more, visit the links below:

FOX NEWS story
MSNBC/AP story
Google news search on Orlando debate stories
Cameron's blog (debate stories on there maybe for a limited time)

No comments: