Friday, January 18, 2008

HUCKABEE SUPPORTERS UP TO DIRTY TRICKS

It appears that Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee has some supporters up to dirty tricks. They are responsible for a large round of push polling in South Carolina that is ticking a lot of people off down there. Thier main targets are Huckabee rivals Fred Thompson and Mitt Romney. Huckabee claims to disapprove of the ads, but I don't trust too much from this snake oil salesman from Hope, Arkansas. This guy, although talking about conservative principles, does not have a solid record to back up the rhetoric. He has far too much in common with Bill Clinton, including the same home town!

I am a College Republican, but if this guy becomes the nominee, I will have to do a lot of thinking before I vote for him. Principles come before party. Maybe the Dems have something when they say Huckabee is the most beatable Republican. When it comes to the General Election, a lot of good conservatives that put principles first may decide to stay home. I won't stay home, but I'm sure a better candidate would be on the ballot.

CBS News article











No comments: