Monday, November 13, 2006

Tennessee Tech Basketball Season Set To Begin

Although this is more of a political & current events site, I still am able to throw some "odds and ends" into the mix. Here at TTU, our mens & womens basketball teams will head to the court for the first regular season games tonight. I am looking forward to this! We almost always field good, competitive teams every season, and this year looks no different. I went to the womens exhibition game this past Thursday, and they look ready. They beat Tusculum by a final of 79-62 here at the Eblen Center. The mens team looks ready from what I hear, as well. Tonight, the men face Bluefield College, while the women will duke it out against Lambuth University. Keep up with all the TTU Golden Eagles action at http://www.ttusports.com, or go to my links section and click "Tennessee Tech Sports".

No comments: